Our free Learn-to-Run Clinics are always a big hit around New Zealand. Stay tuned for when we’ll be visiting you!
These sessions are suitable for runners of ALL abilities—young or old, slow or speedy—who want to gain confidence in their running, improve their technique or train towards a new goal (like running your first half marathon or improving your 5k time).
Led by TempoFit head coach and athletics commentator Hayden Shearman, each Learn-to-Run Clinic covers off key running technique cues as well as learning drills and exercises to help you become a smoother and more efficient runner.
The sessions are 60mins long, come in your running gear (and bring a bottle, towel and sunscreen) and look for the TempoFit flags.
How much does it cost? Absolutely FREE!
Will I fit in at a Learn-to-Run Clinic? Even if you’re just starting out, so long as you can run five minutes non-stop you’ll fit right in, regardless of what speed you run. And it’s a great opportunity for the whole family to attend (suitable for all kids 8 and up)!
What people say about our Learn-to-Run Clinics:
- “Enjoyed the clinic very much. I liked that it gave tips on drills one can do and explaining what each drill targets. The clinic showed me it’s possible to run faster.” – Kamogelo
- “Our family loved this. Great fun and picked up some awesome tips. Our children left so inspired.” – Abbie
- “Great session! Some awesome new tips and some much needed reminders.” – Michelle
- “Really enjoyed this yesterday. Great tips.” – Winifred
- 4:00-4:45pm Sat 29 Jul 2023, Spa Park, Taupō (immediately after NZ Cross Country Champs) RSVP HERE
12:30-1:30pm Sat 21 Jan 2023, Mitre 10 Sports Park Hockey Turf, Hastings RSVP HERE
Do I need to pre-register? While you don’t need to register, we would appreciate having an indication of numbers, so please RSVP on the relevant Facebook Event links above.