Run Revolution is a 5-week, in-school running and exercise challenge that harnesses the accessible movement of running and walking to empower, inspire and equip Intermediate-aged Kiwis to build a lifelong love of movement and exercise.
- Three in-class sessions per week with fun relays, challenges and games
- Run or walk a 5k by the end of the programme—and have a blast when you do so!
- Take-home training diary to measure your progress, track your fitness metrics and stay inspired
- Complete a total of 42k over the five weeks (walking and biking to school counts to your total)
- Videos from TempoFit coaches giving you insider tips on how to run faster and enjoy it more
The end result is to get you amped on exercise and running!
— MORE DETAILS TO COME —